As you are aware, as of 5th November 2020, the United Kingdom will go into lockdown. Currently under the guidance issued by the UK Government, the Mandir will be able to remain open but under strict rules.
Please find below the new guidelines to follow while attending the Mandir.
1. Please follow the one-way queuing system/signs and any other directions put in place for darshan of deities.
2. There will be a restriction on the total number of people allowed within the Mandir at any one time. Subsequently you may have to queue outside, and we ask you to respect social distancing of the recommended 2 metres. We politely request no more than 6 people from the same household attend the mandir at any one time.
3. Please do not stay for longer than 10 minutes during your visit to the mandir; be considerate of others and limit your time during darshan. You may be politely requested to leave if others are waiting to enter the Mandir.
4. ‘NO PRASAD or FLOWERS’ offering is permitted, please do not bring anything from home to offer to deities.
5. Please do not approach Shastri ji for any Prasad, Tikka or personal issues during your time in Mandir.
6. Humble request – if you have any symptoms of Covid (i.e. fever, cough, lethargy) or you are considered vulnerable, please stay at home and ensure you have contacted 111 for advice. High risk patient groups with medical problems should not attend if they have an isolation note from their doctor. If you’re unsure, please contact your GP.
7. It is now Mandatory to wear a Mask during your visit to Mandir. Please note Masks will not be provided by the Mandir.
8. No Food or Drinks served.
9. Please do not touch anything/surfaces in the Mandir.
10. Strictly maintain Social Distancing
11. Please use the gel before entering and after leaving the Mandir to sanitise your hands
We are putting measures to show daily evening Aarti on Facebook and hold kirtan on Zoom.
Details will be shared WhatsApp, Facebook and on Mandir Website.
We hope you are keeping safe and healthy and thank you for your cooperation.
Jai Shree Krishna
Hindu Religious Society