Jai Shree Krishna
It is continuing to be a difficult time for all the UK as the Coronavirus is not going away.
The government is trying hard to balance the safety of the people and save the economy of the country from suffering further.
Similarly, we at Radha Krishna Mandir (Manchester) in Gandhi Hall are trying hard to encourage our devotees to start coming back to the mandir, whilst keeping the safety of our devotees and our Shastri ji in mind, as that is of utmost important and therefore we have followed the government’s guidelines and worked hard to make it a safe place. Events like Guru Purnima, Janam Ashtami, Sunderkand Patth, Hanuman Chalisa and Bhagwat Gita path have been taking place in the mandir itself, whilst celebration of Ganesh Chautherthi and Radha Ashtami took place through live stream on Facebook.
We are pleased to see the slow increase of devotees attending the congregation on Sunday’s and look forward to seeing more of you. Please check our upcoming events.
If you have health issues or are elderly and more vulnerable, we recommend that you take care and stay at home until you feel safe to come out. For others, please try to visit the mandir as we need your support at this difficult time.
Guidelines to follow while in Mandir during the Pandemic
Please find below the updated guidelines to be followed whilst in the Mandir:1. Please follow the one-way queuing system/signs and any other directions put in place for darshan of deities.
2. We recommend that you bring NO PRASAD (especially no cooked food) or FLOWERS to offer to deities.3. Please do not approach Shastri ji for any prasad, tikka or personal issues during your time in Mandir.
4. Humble request – if you have any symptoms of Covid (i.e. fever, cough, lethargy) Please stay at home and ensure you have contacted 111 for advice. High risk patient groups with medical problems should not attend. If you’re unsure, please contact your GP.
5. You must wear a face covering / mask whilst in the mandir.
6. No Food or Drinks served.
7. Please do not touch anything/surfaces in the Mandir
8. Strictly maintain Social Distancing.
9. Please wash your hands or use the sanitising gel provided on entering and leaving the Mandir.
We hope you are keeping safe and healthy and thank you for your cooperation.
Jai Shree Krishna
Mrs Indu Seth
Hindu Religious Society